June 19, 2016

Summer of Creative Chemistry Fun

Tim Holtz and Online Card Classes have teamed up for a summer of fun.  Tim Holtz previously had Creative Chemistry 101 and 102.  In August a new class Creative Chemistry 103 will debut.  The  classes are reopened.  I took the independent classes earlier, and now the forums and galleries are open and Tim is answering questions.  I highly recommend it if you have not signed up before.  I also really like the month long format.
The month of June is Creative Chemistry 101.  We are in Week 3 and focusing on Paint and Perfect Pearls.  I do not own Perfect Pearls yet, so would love to win the prize that includes them.

This week I am playing with the Dabber Resist technique.  Join the class to figure out how it's done.
I love how the distress stains blend and create so many colors!

This Crazy Cats tag I played with Candied Apple, Mermaid Lagoon and Carved Pumpkin Distress spray stains.

Here I played with the Botanical Sketch stamp and Mermaid Lagoon and Carved Pumpkin Distress spray stains and Twisted Citron Distress stain.


#SummerofCreativeChemistry

No comments:

Post a Comment