December 03, 2017

Rubbernecker Challenge #23

Found the Rubbernecker Stamp blog challenge today.
I love their stamps!  Their challenge is Christmas and Sparkle this time.  Unfortunately, all I have are summer flower and fall stamps from them.  I hope to win the challenge and get some winter stamps to add to my collection. 
For this card I used Hero Arts Stamp and Cut "Jingle All the Way" set to stamp the scene and colored in with Copics.  
For the sparkle I used some Wink of Stella in Pink, Green, Gold and Silver and also used some Chibitronics LED light and copper to make Rudolf's nose light up.
I finished up with some torn paper for snow hills that hid the battery compartment really well.

Thanks Rubbernecker Stamps for the fun challenges!  While I didn't have a Christmas stamp to use, your watercolor stamps are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment